Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Short interest falls.
#1

There is no short squeeze in sight as the short interest falls to the lowest level since Feb 2010 when the price was $62.81.



Attached Files Image(s)
   
Reply

#2
Maybe the shorts have been correct. I know that is heresy but they made more money.
Reply

#3
Putz: You again show your true redcoat colors
Drivel Maven with Personality
Reply

#4
Adhomenim logic. Yep! I'm a flat earther, keystone and gun hugging believer in every American's right to short a stock. I'm even worse that that. I made some money enabling evil to short the stock. If I was in China I would probably get a bullet in the head for suggesting that VP Kirk is making mistakes. OMG! Then there was the time that I mentioned a missing chunk of NG in the JAN presentation. I guess that is reason to bring back the rack. If the rack doesn't do it I guess I should have been drawn and quartered for suggesting that the Wahoo drill bit wasn't turning back in May.
Reply

#5
I see you tried to learn a new catch phrase from your cohort

It's "ad hominem" Putz

Doug Walton, Canadian academic and author, has argued that ad hominem reasoning is not always fallacious, and that in some instances, questions of personal conduct, character, motives, etc., are legitimate and relevant to the issue, as when it directly involves hypocrisy, or actions contradicting the subject's words

SOURCE: Walton, Douglas (2008). Informal Logic: A Pragmatic Approach. Cambridge University Press. p. 170
Drivel Maven with Personality
Reply

#6
It's good to see that your still in college Stavros. Maybe you should stay there.
Reply

#7

'Putncalls' pid='55373' dateline='<a href="tel:1424908 Wrote:Maybe the shorts have been correct. I know that is heresy but they made more money.

When one is the manager of the home team and the opposing team it is fairly easy to decide who wins.  Wall Steet has some very honorable people and some heartfelt crooks.  Guess they won this battle but I hope the FTC grows some real nuggets and gets serious with the criminals.  Until then, I am looking forward to a long awaited win for Team IOC!  Time will tell...

PS Those who chose to lend shares out did a legal thing but I question the ethics.

Reply

#8
Ethics?
I was nice enough to lend them a ball and they won both battles of the December plunge.
Reply

#9
Thanks ( I think?? ) Putz for your comment on my education
But I'm more in Sageo's league when it comes to age (sorry mate)
At least I remember what I learned 45+ years ago!

Now ... let's focus on something else please instead of your constant feeble attempts to denigrate IOC. Two of your recent posts that give you away:

“Does that new Antelope map (with the lower west side) that IOC has been using in 2015 really reflect an impartial best guess or does it represent a view that the negotiation arrived at?”

“If the latest seismic enhancement is behind the Antelope map used in JAN presentations I wouldn't expect a happy year end GLJ resource estimate. That said I would expect more color during the Q4 and Q1 CCs.”

QUESTION that we should get IOC management to answer with alacrity (perhaps you might have to look that up as well?):

What's the true value of IOC to we Shareholders (not the Shorts or the Inglorious Basterds who still want to lend shares to their Short friends) and how/when can it be manifested in increases to our brokerage account bottom lines?
Drivel Maven with Personality
Reply

#10
That one is easy and I just can't wait to answer it for you. I hope I can be as clear and correct as those quotes.
When the money is paid by Total along the subsequent FID, along with oil prices getting above 70$.
Reply



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)