Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Useless Drivel-pure speculation

These are my predictions of future announcements and how much  PPS will go up:

Porosity is same at A4 and A5 as earlier  EA  wells    $5

Wahoo to spud in one week    $4

Confirm 10T  at  EA   wo  A6.    $40

Total states that FID includes provisions for third train to be added 1-3 years later.     $40

interoil announces significant oil at  Wahoo.   $100

'calvin grad' pid='55846' datel Wrote:

These are my predictions of future announcements and how much  PPS will go up:

Porosity is same at A4 and A5 as earlier  EA  wells    $5

Wahoo to spud in one week    $4

Confirm 10T  at  EA   wo  A6.    $40

Total states that FID includes provisions for third train to be added 1-3 years later.     $40

interoil announces significant oil at  Wahoo.   $100

I'll add or change the last one. Interoil sells 4 TCF of NG to OSH/XOM for third train at 1.25/mcf (100 dollars per share in cash). OSH is the operator outside PRL-15 until XOM satisified they have 4TCF. IOC agrees to pay 50% drilling costs up to 4TCF on p2 certification.... if XOM needs p1, IOC's share of drilling drops to 10%. That along with ELK/ANT coming in at 9TCF we should have 140 dollars per share in cash.

Yet we closed under $41.50 today. As Captain Sum Ting Wong said Wi To Lo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpP2S6c74Ts

Oh ohhh Dream Weaver.........

Let's remember that IOC controls 37% gross of PRL 15 and TOTAL will eventually be the operator and basically decide how to monetise the load.

Any gas sales to XOM/ OSH would come from other fields such as Wahoo

Can that happen in the exit two years? Yes I think so
Drivel Maven with Personality

(03-11-2015, 09:43 PM)Stavros Wrote: Let's remember that IOC controls 37% gross of PRL 15 and TOTAL will eventually be the operator and basically decide how to monetise the load. Any gas sales to XOM/ OSH would come from other fields such as Wahoo Can that happen in the exit two years? Yes I think so

Nor would it happen before JOA finished because of Total's optionality outside PRL-15. Once JOA is completed/signed Interoil will hopefully crank up the "PRL Factory".... waiting for domino's to fall is a little like watching paint dry.

And Dr Hession has a BOD authorized incentive to sign a second LNG deal .