Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“cojones”
An American tourist is visiting Spain for the first time. On his southern swing of the country, he finds his way to a bullfight. He is so caught up in all the excitement of the festival, and become more daring in his selection for dinner that evening. He finds his way to a hole in the wall establishment near the coliseum. He explains to the proprietor that he is looking for something special with a local flair. The owner says he has just the thing for such a daring young man. He promptly returns with the meal.

After the tourist has completed his meal, he calls the owner over to relay his complements to the chef. He also inquires as too what he just ate. The owner boldly states “cojones” and explains that his cousin is the toreros, and after a successful estocada, he is allowed to take the prized cojones.

Several weeks later the tourist finds himself back in the same southern town. He goes back to dinner at his favorite restaurant and orders the cojones. After dinner he calls the owner over to lodge a complaint. He states that the last time he was here the cojones were so large he could hardly finish his meal, and that tonight’s meal, while very tasty and tender, the cojones were very small.

The owner simply looks at him and says: “Senor, the bull does not always lose”.

The moral of the story is that IOC stock can’t win every day, but that zebras will eventually be gored.

"And maybe someday we will find , that it wasn't really wasted time"

Great point, Gator! To eat "cojones" in another country, one sometimes needs"cojones" oneself. The best cojones I have ever had, were prepared in Colombia, well marinated with local peppers. I liked the smaller better than the bigger ones, although - I must admit - I never knew who delivered. Let's talk to Palmtok, who - I'm sure - is planning some culinary adventure involving Antelope and Zebra...

well..just to give you an idea..

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_1HLNruf4bQQ/R5...ojones.jpg
-------------------------
It isn't, what is was..
1xom for 1ioc please and
Hession to the moon

Freddie, let's start a big "cojones" restaurant in Antwerp, and invite the most beautiful chicas...