It wasn’t a great couple of days, but there was a remarkable exchange..
- Mulacek interview says Output Starts Next Year
- An engineer (petrengr) pondering over the upcoming DSTs
- An engineer on the upcoming well Antelope2
- And a knowledgeable response
It’s hard not to include the following most curious exchange:
- We argue Elk/Antelope is very competitive to develop compared to the competition
- A certain professor argues we have no concrete data to argue that
- We provide some compelling arguments and data
- And what is his answer…
That professor, of coarse, is old stalwart Eric Sussman, we featured some of his older arguments in our series Daily Distortions. He seems to think it’s a crime that InterOil postponed the reserve reports to include data from Antelope1.. Indeed, terrible, Eric. They should be locked up!
And he just has nothing but ranting as a reply to analysis on why Elk/Antelope is so competitive to develop compared to it’s main rivals in Asia. Not a single argument.. But then again, if you can supply an LNG facility from just three wells, that’s quite hard to argue with..