Still not had enough InterOil? Here are ten very interesting posts…
- Monday’s National: second LNG project bigger than the first + the manpower involved
- NY Times article about using barges for oil transport
- The beauty of isolation — part 2
- CSIRO (renowned Australian Lab) predicted oil
- Difference between oil and gas condensates
- Difference between oil and gas condensates II
- Difference between oil and gas condensates III
- Short sellers squeezed all around – WSJ
- China to build 10 LNG import regassification plants
- About the oil PR
- Post nr.2 might just become relevant.., as well as 5, 6, and 7..
- Post nr.3 is another installment of DDC (Den’s Daily Classics, if you must know)
- Post nr.8 indicates that there might still be some poetic justice in this universe, good to know..
- Post nr.9 you can throw against a certain poster who argues several times a day that there is a gas glut
- Post nr.10 tells you a little bit about why the latest PR wasn’t too clear on details. But rest assured, these are coming…