Really an awful amount of good stuff this time, collective intelligence is a wonderful thing. Some of it might be proven quite on the mark, we feel. Ignore these at your peril..
- A long-term, well connected investor paints a broad picture
- A petroleum engineer on the reef (answer to 1)
- If there is an oil leg in AntelopeI, Antelope II should be..
- And another broad picture by a long-time specialist
- Hole condition (possible explanations for the testing delays)
- Den about the relevancy of the China-Japan rivalry
- Finding The Top of the Oil Column
- Thickness of the oil column
- The refinery, oil, condensates..
Read them at your leisure and enjoy, especially when realizing that some of it has a high probability of becoming reality sooner than you might think..