Expensive Market, What To Buy?
- 11 months into the SHU portfolio and we had some big gains with Trade Desk, Nutanix and Inseego, all more than doubling.
- But there are also a couple of laggards, a couple of stocks that have gone south a little since we bought them for the SHU portfolio.
- The most surprising of these is JD.com, Chinese stocks are out of favor so we revisit the case for JD.com shares and think the stock is unreasonably cheap.
- Less surprising is the little loss in Nano Dimension. This is a small cap stock, which is inherently volatile and news-driven, but we see a big future ahead for this company.
- If we didn’t have both stocks in the SHU portfolio, we would buy them today.
Source: Expensive Market, What To Buy? – JD.com (NASDAQ:JD) | Seeking Alpha
Tags: JD · NNDM