- The shares still priced for a crash that still isn’t materializing. On the other hand, there is no conclusive evidence we have passed the worst of the down-cycle either.
- What we do know is that the company is fairing pretty well even through the down-cycle, with its accounts staying in the black.
- In fact, management is so confident of its financials that it is starting a share buyback program.
- The shares are cheap now, when the cycle turns and especially if the SentriX start ramping (jury still out), they could quickly rise.
- We think the shares offer an attractive risk-reward ratio.
Data I/O Is A Buy Here
November 14th, 2018 · No Comments