- Research Frontiers Incorporated’s smart glass technology has multiple markets where it can be applied, automotive, architecture, airplanes and the like.
- The company has numerous patents and an asset-light business model with revenues only coming from license fees and the company fully financed for 3 years.
- There is increasing interest from the automotive market where it already has two noteworthy customers in Mercedes and McLaren.
- A new plant which brings bigger and cheaper film can also open up the architectural market.
- Investors should be aware that this is a rather speculative play as much info about increased interest cannot independently be verified, and revenue is still tiny.
Research Frontiers’ Smart Glass Is A Potentially Smart Investment
September 27th, 2019 · No Comments