- SurgePays has a rapidly expanding mobile broadband business that has increased subscribers from 30K at the start of the year to 220K now.
- This produces an $80M run rate and an EPS well above $1, and there is no sign the expansion will slow anytime soon.
- The company should soon start producing considerable amounts of cash flow which it can invest in its legacy business.
- There are some risks, most notably political as their service depends on the ACP policy, but that has bipartisan support.
- The valuation is so out of kilter that we see it as a candidate for a short squeeze.
- Looking for more investing ideas like this one? Get them exclusively at SHU Growth Portfolio. Learn More »
SurgePays Is Ripe For A Short Squeeze