- nflation is mostly a supply problem, and these problems are difficult to tackle with demand policies but are sorting themselves out.
- There are few signs that inflation is becoming ingrained in expectations or risking a wage-price spiral.
- The steep fiscal and monetary reverse needs time to work through the economy, and signs are already plenty that they are starting to work.
- With very high debt levels and the perilous state of the world economy, the risk of further tightening is increasing by the week.
- Looking for more investing ideas like this one? Get them exclusively at SHU Growth Portfolio. Learn More »
The Fed Will Soon Be Done Tightening | Seeking Alpha