ShareholdersUnite Forums
Hopeful Thread - Printable Version

+- ShareholdersUnite Forums (http://shareholdersunite.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Companies (http://shareholdersunite.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Nautilus Minerals (NUSMF) (http://shareholdersunite.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Thread: Hopeful Thread (/showthread.php?tid=12650)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Hopeful Thread - LongNautilus - 10-29-2020

The PWC Monitor discharge order is dated 9/15. There's been a few million shares traded since then. The official bankruptcy was well over a year ago and 10's of millions of shares have traded hands. Per Sedi none of the insiders have sold anything since my last check.   All information has been public for years.

All conjecture of course - who really knows. When the symbol disappears I'll believe it's over!

RE: Hopeful Thread - Mejustjustin - 10-29-2020

I never posted this and probably should have
.. but my guess was that it is still trading only in the hopes of some legal miracle. I think it is only trading based on a hope that some shareholders will put together a class action or any kind of law suite to restore rights to the common shares. This is just my guess though. Can't imagine any other reason. I did reach out to about 8 firms a while ago and one almost did take the case and was considering it. Unless some legal miracle happens tho, the stock is worthless

RE: Hopeful Thread - jtbesq114 - 11-03-2020

You never know. I am keeping mine. To remind myself how wrong I can be.

RE: Hopeful Thread - jtbesq114 - 11-03-2020

It is up 16% today.

RE: Hopeful Thread - steelrat - 11-09-2020

Another article on deep sea mining:

https://www.salon.com/2020/11/08/the-oceans-contain-vast-mineral-resources-can-the-deep-sea-be-mined-without-catastrophic-results_partner/

RE: Hopeful Thread - Mejustjustin - 11-11-2020

Really contemplating selling for the tax losses in December. Thoughts ?

I eye balled the article. Kinda interesting, but anything deep sea mining related just makes me think of all the missed oppprtunity in NUSMF

RE: Hopeful Thread - LongNautilus - 12-02-2020

December 1, 2020: Shares Still Trading......

RE: Hopeful Thread - LongNautilus - 01-06-2021

January 5, 2021: Into another calendar year and shares are still trading.... 

Anyone who is interested YouTube search Seeker Nautilus Minerals for a recent piece on seabed  mining.... Happy New Year!

RE: Hopeful Thread - geoff4711 - 01-15-2021

(01-06-2021, 01:10 AM)LongNautilus Wrote: January 5, 2021: Into another calendar year and shares are still trading.... 

Anyone who is interested YouTube search Seeker Nautilus Minerals for a recent piece on seabed  mining.... Happy New Year!

I am with you Long Nautilus.  I check here several times a week to see if anything can be learned, any insights, new information...
I too cannot understand why this trading is not just shut down and over with.  I hopefully imagine scenarios where I come to this forum and people are excited and going on about a really significant rise in price.  That a long view waiting game being played by the overlords of this whole toxic illegal debacle finally moves forward and whoever is left holding their bag profits along with them on a meteoric rise in price.  I suppose this is why this is called "hopeful thread".  Take care and good luck to all.

RE: Hopeful Thread - Bille2271 - 01-16-2021

(01-15-2021, 07:57 AM)geoff4711 Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 01:10 AM)LongNautilus Wrote: January 5, 2021: Into another calendar year and shares are still trading.... 

I am with you Long Nautilus.  I check here several times a week to see if anything can be learned, any insights, new information...
I too cannot understand why this trading is not just shut down and over with.  I hopefully imagine scenarios where I come to this forum and people are excited and going on about a really significant rise in price.  That a long view waiting game being played by the overlords of this whole toxic illegal debacle finally moves forward and whoever is left holding their bag profits along with them on a meteoric rise in price.  I suppose this is why this is called "hopeful thread".  Take care and good luck to all.

We hope, a lot of us have significant investments here. We were lead down the rosy road of success. Th ship was 88% built waiting for electronics.  It could be that those who have hung on will be rewarded or a severe education is delivered.