Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Analysts

Thanks for doing the work, but some of these reports are already quite outdated. How things change..

I mean, Dawson James has 2020 revenues at $75M, while this year's revenue is already likely to far exceed that..

I like that $1.01 EPS guidance for 2022 from the company, haha.Give that a 30x p/e and we have a $3B+ company, almost 10x what it is today.

'Cann' pid='82914' datel Wrote:

Thanks for doing the work, but some of these reports are already quite outdated. How things change..

I mean, Dawson James has 2020 revenues at $75M, while this year's revenue is already likely to far exceed that..

I like that $1.01 EPS guidance for 2022 from the company, haha.Give that a 30x p/e and we have a $3B+ company, almost 10x what it is today.

Twilio has a $15B market cap and is expected to have an EPS of only $0.28, albeit this year..

Maxim ups price target to... $9. They will probably not be the only ones upping targets..

Graig-Hallum ups the price target to $8..

Quote:Northland Securities analyst Michael Latimore maintained a Buy rating on Pareteum Corp (TEUM) today and set a price target of $7.50. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $5.15. Latimore noted: “We met Pareteum sales leaders there, and believe Pareteum is seeing new opportunities with other CSaaS providers, distributors, enterprises and service providers.”

The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Pareteum Corp with a $8.17 average price target, which is a 58.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 13, Craig-Hallum also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $8 price target.
Pareteum Corp (TEUM) Gets a Buy Rating from Northland Securities

Mikekato2002 has pointed us to a new Taglich report after the earnings, you can find it here. Thanks Mike!
  • 12 Month price target: $10
  • Based on 2020 revenues of $180M, EBITDA of $42M and EPS of $0.20.
  • 2020 operating margins of 17.2%. Taglich projects no interest expense as the company’s positive cash flow should allow for the payoff of debt

Quote:Oppenheimer sees above 30% revenue growth for Pareteum, starts at Outperform Oppenheimer analyst Timothy Horan last night initiated coverage of Pareteum with an Outperform rating and $7 price target. Pareteum has a software solution for enabling mobile virtual network operators, Internet of Things and applications on one network/cloud, Horan tells investors in a research note. The analyst believes the company can grow revenues above 30% for the next five years and ultimately double its 15% EBITDA margins. There are high barriers to entry to its integrated service, and most competitors have major channel conflicts, Horan contends. Further, Pareteum's backlog has seen "very strong growth" in the last few quarters, providing visibility on revenue growth, he adds.

Oppenheimer sees above 30% revenue growth for Pareteum, starts at Outperform TEUM - The Fly