Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yahzoo message Board

Whatever happened to the Yahzoo message Board for IOC?  Am I just missing a link to it?

'kommonsents' pid='75376' datel Wrote:

Whatever happened to the Yahzoo message Board for IOC?  Am I just missing a link to it?

Yahoo upgraded it and now its totally useless.

As is Yahoo overall. I remember preddicting years ago that Yahoo would never last, and now they are getting acquired by Verizon because they couldn't make the right changes necessary to keep up. Another case of a CEO change gone awry.

'Palm' pid='75383' dateline='<a href="tel:1470233 Wrote:As is Yahoo overall. I remember preddicting years ago that Yahoo would never last, and now they are getting acquired by Verizon because they couldn't make the right changes necessary to keep up. Another case of a CEO change gone awry.

I noticed that while Yahoo has made a lot of changes on the PC platform, it seems mosly unchanged on the Ipad/tablet platform.  But I don't look at yazoo MB.  Agree with others that Yazoo just gets worse and worse.  Amazing that when Mariah was interviewed as to whether her attempt to turn around the company was a failure, she vehemently denied she had failed.  She and MH may need to get together.

It's simply amazing to me that so many quite successful websites make unnecessary changes and screw up what was once a good, successful site. Yahoo seems to excel at that.

Thanks for the clarification that it wasn't just me.

Perhaps they never recovered when whatshisname left as he promised when IOC did manage to actually rake in big deals..

He was one who laughed at the idea that Yahoo would ever fail.

'Palm' pid='75400' datel Wrote:He was one who laughed at the idea that Yahoo would ever fail.

Yea. Is that snake guy still around with his gazillion ID's? Never seen anything like it.There really were some shady characters at Yahoo. Sam Antar and his sidekick, Bostonkenmore and his imploding wells, whatshisname who posted there for a decade but still didn't understand what unconventional gas was (which didn't stop him to ridicule me for using the term) and that laywer creep who said that "of course" he could prove that I was paid by Civelli, and when I dared him he disappeared into thin air. Good old times.. I waisted my youth there, haha.

Woah, there is a name from the past! Sam Antar. I had several run-ins with him and his homeboy Barry Minkow. They were like tag-team wrestling, but with no rules. It was a celebration at my house when Minkow went to the long house for the third time. Its probably hem getting screwed now, I wonder if he is learning anything? as for Sam Antar, I am sure there is a lonely bus looking for a pair of Fast-Eddie slippers somewhere.