Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RJ Report from Pavel Molchanov

So after years of telling us that IOC was "Outperform", Mr. Molchanov is now telling us that the rating for IOC is "Market Perform 3" or "a bit lower than neutral...

Then in the second bullet point he states: "we cannot envision a realistic scenario under which Exxon would agree to revise the terms. Presumably that would only happen if IOC shareholders vote down the deal on the table"

This tells us the play: Vote NO, or you get screwed.

Telling is the fact that he states "2Q Financials are Irrelevent", when the Q2 Balance Sheet actually paints a very clear picture on the performance qtr by qtr of the performance of teflon mike and his wake of buzzards. They are consistently outperforming in the way that are converting shareholder equity into personal gain.

Vote NO early, let XOM know that they need to increase the deal.

There have been no recent RJ updates on IOC.

This is the same place that said they didn't think Exxon would bid, so....yeah. I'm thinking there isn't much credibility left with "analysts" anymore. Paid carnival barkers, all part of "The Club".....that we ain't in. The entire world seems to be figuring out it's Them vs Us....I'm putting Pavel, RJ, MS etc in the Them category.
Just when I thought I was Out....They Pull Me Back In! -Michael Corleone about the mob and Weasel about investing in IOC

yup, Pavel said Exxon would not bid. Now we know Total won't bid so its now a game of Russian Roulette. Unless we get someone with very deep pockets to take this company private. And by private I mean we all sell on the news this time instead of some crap CVR bag of carrots.