Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earnings
(03-07-2020, 04:38 AM)0751Jeff Wrote: Dropped below $3. Wow. I wonder if your article had something to do with that.

I think it's a steal at this price.

The article wasn't negative and I saw many good names fall. Telaria was down 20% at one stage, Par more than 10%, stuff like that.

Thoughts on the latest report?

Quote:
  • The company has faced headwinds for a couple of years that are prolonged due to the COVID-19 pandemic impact. 
  • But underneath, there are still secular tailwinds blazing with ever more electronics going into ever more stuff. 
  • And the strength of the company's products and balance sheet, it is likely to emerge from the headwinds in a stronger position.

Data I/O Will Emerge Stronger From The Downcycle

Sorry, I didn't get a chance to read the latest article before it became subscriber-exclusive. I know long term we believe the secular tailwinds will prevail and propel SP higher, but how long term will that be? Did you gather any insight from the latest report as to how prolonged the COVID impact will be? Personally, I was mildly surprised at how positively SP reacted, but then again, how much lower could it go?

Management feels that if not for the pandemic, the downcycle is turning