Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UPDATE
Yup, tomorrow at 9 am Vancouver time.

If anyone wants to take the lead on a class action, by all means, please do so. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to take on that responsibility, but I am happy to help in an auxiliary capacity (names, contact emails, current shares affected, expected valuation of those shares, etc).

Ideally we would have a member based in Canada who could be responsible for contacting an attorney.

-kong.

1. Who is buying 60,000+ shares today?;
2. Judge Masuhara is literally our last chance - lets hope he sees through this fraudulent process, read our concerns and lays down some serious justice.  Miracles do happen everyday!

Anyone here what the court has decided???

(08-14-2019, 05:43 AM)dkeller Wrote: Anyone here what the court has decided???

Approved........

Will send an email to those on my list.

(08-14-2019, 06:56 AM)KingKongFong Wrote:

Approved........

Hi KingKongFong, thank you for all your efforts with the letter really appreciated. Can you please advise how I get my email address added to the distribution list? Also is the Excel spreadsheet you created as a shared document still available to load on the amount of shares I hold?

Thanks

(08-16-2019, 07:20 AM)HoldOnTight Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 06:56 AM)KingKongFong Wrote:

Approved........

Hi KingKongFong, thank you for all your efforts with the letter really appreciated. Can you please advise how I get my email address added to the distribution list? Also is the Excel spreadsheet you created as a shared document still available to load on the amount of shares I hold?

Thanks

Send me an email at nautilusshareholders@gmail.com with your name, preferred email, and number of shares.