Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conversion
I'm in a court case at moment nothing to do with this building matter or i would look for a lawyer this is a scam they are scum evil to the bone and past directors need to come forward and explain this shit we have rights too don't forget this but it seems we have given up the fight ,press should be all over it current affair someone should ring them

you are 100 porcent rigth, i even tried to get the BBC to cover this, but they have focus on the current virus

We tried. We sent a letter to the Canadian court which was our best bet. Lawyers told is that is when we should have contacted them, but how were we supposed to know that?

On the other hand, if they(DSMF) use their equipment to operate one of the 2 newly formed business units and continue operations under NUSMF maybe they aren't so bad? A long shot, but they are the majority shareholders of NUSMF and have more to gain from the stock than any of us.

My phone says the stock tripled today ?

(03-21-2020, 04:57 AM)HLV Wrote: On the other hand, if they(DSMF) use their equipment to operate one of the 2 newly formed business units and continue operations under NUSMF maybe they aren't so bad? A long shot, but they are the majority shareholders of NUSMF and have more to gain from the stock than any of us.

interesting thought maybe thats the case I'm holding