Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 3 o'clock trade (Wealthpire)

Dear Reader,

What are you doing today at 3 p.m.?  How about tomorrow?  Or the day after that?

I only ask, because if you’re not making money at that time every day — or at least know how to do so — I suggest you read this letter in full.

So, unless you’ve stopped reading already because you know what I’m talking about, you’re about to discover perhaps the biggest profit opportunity the stock market has to offer.

And I’m not talking about some hard-to-follow strategy, risky options plays, or anything else that even a fifth-grader couldn’t understand.

Instead, I’m writing to you about a brief window that opens each afternoon — precisely at 3 p.m. — where even the most novice trader can make an absolute killing.

I’ll show you some hard proof in just a moment, but I want you to understand what this could mean for you.

Think about it…

What if you could skip most of the workday, come into the office at 3, work for an hour, and then go home with a full paycheck?

Well, that’s essentially what I’m offering you here today… the chance to "work" literally 5 hours per week and become the next 3 o’clock millionaire.

I know it sounds ludicrous…  possibly even "made up."

But if you stick with me for just a few minutes here, you’ll quickly realize just how real this opportunity is…

Because I’m about to show you exactly what this event is, why it could hand you $25k in the next few weeks, and how you could start as soon as 3 p.m. tomorrow…

Why Some Millionaires Hardly Work 

Where were you during the "flash crash" in May 2010 when the DOW suddenly plunged by 1,000 points?

You may not recall, but Joe Simmons and Stan Jeffries do.

They were at the movies… literally.  In the middle of a Thursday afternoon.

Instead of sitting in their offices, slaving away in front of their computers, they were taking in the newest cinematic offering.

The funny thing is… they’re both millionaires.

So, why weren’t they at work, busy at their desks?

Because they were biding their time…  waiting until 3 p.m. when the real money is made.

And this wasn’t a one-time thing either…

On any given day, you can find Joe and Stan (long-time friends) playing tennis in Central Park, taking 3-hour lunches, visiting their children’s schools, or working out at the local gym.

One day, they even decided it would be a good idea to walk nearly 5 miles just to try out a pizza place they heard was "top-notch."

Perhaps, the craziest thing though, is that despite only working a handful of hours per week, these guys are full-time traders.

They make a living (as I said they’re millionaires) by goofing off most days and then sitting back at 3 p.m. when they make the bulk of their money.

That’s because they know how to exploit the event I’ve mentioned to you that occurs every single day the markets are open.

Of course, some people wonder, "Doesn’t that limit how much money you can really make?"

Stan answers that question pretty succinctly, saying, "It’s a lifestyle question… Would you rather play tennis or make an extra$80?"

Not only that, but by trading less during the middle of the day, folks like Joe and Stan are actually protected from sharp market swings that are possible on any given day… like the "flash crash" of 2010.

And while neither man will reveal their exact financial standing… it’s projected that each of them brings in anywhere from $500k to $1 million per year.

Even more incredible is that ANY person can do what these guys do… they just don’t know about it.

Of course, I’m not promising you’ll suddenly end up a millionaire like Joe and Stan are, but I can show you how to get started (setting yourself up to bank a quick $25,000)… and exactly how these two ordinary guys have banked unreal gains by hardly working.

$25,000 in 7 Weeks 

So, now that I’ve shown you a real-world example of folks who got rich by taking advantage of this "secret,"  let me show you how they did it.

For a full year now, I’ve been tracking this daily event… and I have to say, I’ve never seen anything like it before.

Starting at 3 p.m. every single day, certain stocks jolt up in price enough to produce quick, consistent profits… often in as little as a few minutes.

Just as an idea, check out this very small sample size of the gains this event recently gave folks a chance to grab…

Now, know at first glance, those gains seem pretty tiny…

But get this:  That’s a total double-digit gain of 11.95%.  In less than one hour.

A $1,000 stake during that hour could have made you $119.50… $5,000 turns into $597.50… and $10k brings in a $1,195 profit.  All in minutes.

So think about what that really means…

If you could capitalize, even on those small gains, just twice a week… you could be sitting on a cool $25,000 profit in just 10 weeks.

If you used this strategy three times a week… you’d make that much in just under 7 weeks.

Now, I can’t speak for you…  but I don’t know many folks who are making $25k in less than two months… by hardly working at all.

And those winners I showed you are a very small sample of the gains I’ve seen so far.  There are many, many more opportunities than those… some for far higher gains than even what I included above.

The best part is, it’s not a matter of precisely timing a basket of stocks and hoping you buy and sell at the right time… this event happens every day at 3 p.m.

It’s got to be the only investment strategy you could literally set your watch to.

And it’s not just one sector…  or one type of company that you have to track in order to make this kind of cash.

These gains happen all across the market…  again, every single day.

For instance, check out these recent gains:

2.19% in 12 minutes on an insurance company...
3.21% in 20 minutes on a natural gas utility...
2.87% in 25 minutes on another insurance company...
2.24% in 50 minutes on a retail company...
4.22% in 58 minutes on a chemical company...
3.15% in 59 minutes on a real estate operations group

Like the gains I showed you just a few minutes ago… these also occurred in just a matter of minutes.

And guess what?  Yep, they all happened starting at 3 p.m.

So, let me tell you exactly what happens at that time… and why it could quickly hand you a pile of lightning-quick cash…

3 Triggers to Faster Profits 

The event I’ve been telling you about boils down to three indicators that trigger quick price surges in the market… and understanding how they work is the key to making these quick, profitable trades consistently.

The first indicator allows street-level traders the same legal insider information used by the "Big Money."

Imagine if you knew what a company like Goldman Sachs was planning on doing during any trading day.  Following their moves could be like money in the bank.

The second indicator drives daily price swings.  It creates the market environment for almost unlimited profit opportunities.

Active traders love this kind of situation because it lets them find the big gainers everyone else misses out on.

And the third indicator multiplies the amount of winners available to cherry pick.  Due to sheer demand, it also affords traders the best chance to quickly cash out on winning positions.

Now, I know this may sound tricky, but once you fully understand what I’m talking about you’ll realize just how easy this all is.

So, let’s look at each of these indicators more closely…

Profit Catalyst #1:
The Big Money 

When institutional investors —  like hedge funds, mutual funds, pension funds, trusts, and big corporations — get ready to trade, it’s a good idea to pay close attention.

Market makers like Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Soros Fund Management, and big company CEOs are considered "smart money" for a very good reason.

Investors of this caliber can cause market shifts instantly.

These companies leave nothing to chance when it comes to trading their portfolios. They spend millions of dollars on research, analysis, and strategy development to pinpoint profit-rich stocks.

Then they pour millions of dollars into their stock acquisitions… or sell off millions worth of their stock holdings.

For example:

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Trust recently bought 3 million shares of Coca-Cola stock. The trust also invested in 1 million shares of Coca-Cola Enterprises, Coke's largest bottler. 
According to a Securities and Exchange Commission filing, the chairman and former CEO of SmithField Foods, Inc., Joseph W. Luter III, sold 800,000 shares of the company's stock, valued at more than $10.5 million. 
The Financial Times reported that Berkshire Hathaway, controlled by Warren Buffett, recently bought in excess of 87,000 shares of Exxon, the world's biggest oil producer. 

Whenever an institutional investor - like the ones above - makes a big move, it creates a ripple effect, spawning profit opportunities for smaller traders with the right know-how.

What's interesting is that every trading day, the big time players set their positions for the next trading day.

And guess what time they start doing it?  3 p.m.

Keep in mind: The price of a stock soars due to buying demand. When a "Big Money Player" buys a lot of shares, you can bet the price of that stock will spike. When they dump a lot of shares, the price often dips.

By knowing what to look for, you can legally "spy" on them. And "piggy-back" the plays they're betting on for tomorrow.

Profit Catalyst #2:
Routine Daily Market Swings

Volatility scares investors who don't understand how to profit from market swings.

In reality, the market never stays stagnant one way or the other. It's always in a constant state of flux. One minute moving up… the next dipping down.

An active market creates constant opportunity.

Take the Dubai debt crisis which rocked the U.S. stock market. When Dubai wanted to stop paying on $60 billion in loans it sent shockwaves around the world.

In the U.S., the Dow Industrial Average fell 233 points, then rebounded to close the day down 154.48 points or 1.5%.

The S&P 500 lost 19.14 points or 1.7%. The NASDAQ tumbled 37.61 points or 1.7% down.

The global market posted two-day losses almost across the board including: 6.5% in Hong Kong, 5.4% in South Korea and 3.8% losses in Japan.

Despite the global chaos, by trading when this up and down movement happened you could have made a small fortune.

Which leads to…

Profit Catalyst #3:
Volume and Liquidity

When the volume of trading increases, more stocks are available to buy and sell.

Volatility creates opportunities. Volume lets you capitalize on them and liquidate positions lightning fast.

So you never get caught "holding the bag." You can find a hot stock and profit from it within a few minutes.

Then you can go back and do the same thing again… over and over again.

During the hour starting at 3 p.m. each day, you stand to make steady gains that multiply into big returns almost every single day the market is open.

The three indicators above put you in the best position possible to profit daily from this event.

And enjoy immediate returns like these...

5.69% on Carnival Corporation
3.77% on Lincoln National Corporation
3.65% on Carnical Corporation…again!
2.89% on Wynn Hotels
2.23% on Janice Capital Group

As you can see, the total double-digit gains on these five trades add up to... 18.23%.

A $1,000 bankroll could have brought a... $182.30 profit.

A $5,000 bankroll could have brought a... $911.50 profit.

A $10,000 bankroll could have brought a... $1,823 profit.

And like all the examples I’ve shown you, these gains ALL happened in a period of a few minutes… starting at 3 p.m.

These kinds of returns are possible all due to…

The Stock Market’s  "Power Hour"

My name is Manny Backus.

I'm the CEO of WealthPire, Inc. where we research proven short-term trading strategies.

Over the past seven years, I've had the good fortune to develop several proprietary trading systems of my own that produce fantastic results.

Hundreds of active traders subscribe to my advisory services. They depend on my research and recommendations day in and day out.

What I'm about to reveal now is nothing short of amazing.

Pay close attention, because the "power hour" could make you a lot of money too. Starting as soon as tomorrow.

Here's how:

What the "Power Hour"
Is NOT...

The "power hour" is not a trading strategy. It is a period of time that occurs during regular trading hours.

It allows you to make a "killing" trading stocks every day the market is open. It can be traded profitably using a specific strategy Jim Walsh has developed over years of active trading.

Jim's strategy for capitalizing on the "power hour" is proprietary. You should know...

It's not about some kind of common divergent trading strategy everyone knows about.

It's never been written about in any book... or... discussed in any online trading forum.

It's not a breakout strategy... which... by the way... does not work in day trading.

It's not about scalping the markets. You know, where you buy at the bottom, sell quickly and then buy again when the stock drops.

It's not a leveraged strategy for trading in the futures or forex markets.

It's not about staring at a computer screen all day long... or... watching the market like a hawk.

It's not about some hazy "price pattern" like a triangle or pennant.

Bottom line: Jim's tested proprietary trading strategy turns the "power hour" into a daily income machine.  He has never shared it with anyone until now. And you stand to profit big time from his years of trading experience.

Read on to find out how...

A little over a year ago, I ran into a guy who has been trading stocks since he was in high school.

His name is Jim Walsh, and when he told me what he was doing I was left almost speechless.

Jim started his trading career at the age of 10. He stumbled upon one of his brother's books - The Teenage Millionaire - and was inspired to invest in stocks.

A family friend who worked as a fund manager gave Jim his first investing book, One Up On Wall Street.

Since then, he has read over 110 books on the financial markets. He became passionate (obsessed is more like it) about active trading.

By the time Jim entered High School he was investing his own money.

How many High School kids do you know who trade stocks?

While in college, he interned with Goldman Sachs in their Asset Management Team.

During this stint, Jim learned how "Big Money" thinks about trading and makes their moves.

Later he interned with Morgan Stanley in their portfolio advisement program. Jim got to see how regular people felt about the markets and their investments.

The two internships were invaluable in helping Jim formulate a winning short-term trading strategy that: (1) Capitalizes on the proven methods used by institutional investors, and (2) Allows street-level traders to make money quickly and consistently without much risk.

Basically, Jim discovered...

Wall Street’s Secret Profit Window

According to Jim’s research, a phenomenon of sorts occurs in the final 60 minutes of any trading day.

Between 3 p.m. (EST) and 4 p.m. (EST), during regular trading hours, this event opens up hundreds of profit opportunities not available at any other time.

Keep in mind, this "power hour" allows active traders to make conservative trades… the kinds that bring in consistent daily profits.

Like these...

1.13% in 26 minutes on GNW
1.09% in 37 minutes on RDC
1.05% in 46 minutes on IP
1.06% in 47 minutes on FITB
1.08% in 48 minutes on MTB
1.08% in 51 minutes on COF

Jim later called this event the "power hour" for obvious reasons.

Not only could it make YOU rich, but it’s also how the world’s most powerful traders earn money day in and day out.

The important thing is that Jim began trading during the last hour and devised a proven and tested strategy that lets you...

Lock in profits up to two times on one trade, and... 
Turn your trading account into a daily income machine with the potential to secure up to DOUBLE-DIGIT returns consistently from a handful of daily trades. 

Jim even lived off of his trading income while in college at Auburn University. He double-majored in engineering and business and was a stand-out athlete.

Huge Profit Potential From
Every Day Price Action...

Trading in the last hour allows Jim to find special profit opportunities.

Certain stocks are extremely over-bought and over-sold in a unique way you won't read about in any financial publication.

Using his proprietary software, Jim zeros in on these stocks. They are especially poised for what he calls the "power hour".

You see, it occurs every trading and it can result in big profits in a short amount of time.  This event only occurs in the last hour and only from certain price action occurring throughout the day.

So when everyone else is selling, Jim waits for the right moment to enter a trade. Because he knows the stock is going to reverse, and it’s going to happen fast.

And provide an opportunity to profit twice from a single trade.

How many college students do you know who can support themselves off of investing income?

By the way, Jim is an accomplished baseball player. He played rookie ball for two professional teams.

He was supporting himself during training camp by trading the "power hour" using his proprietary strategy.

Unfortunately, he hurt his knee (micro-tears in his patela tendon) and was forced by doctors to stop playing. While healing, Jim continued fine-tuning his trading and figured out...

How to Turn One Trade
into DOUBLE Profits

Okay.

Here's the genius behind the "power hour".

The three profit catalysts explained above help Jim pinpoint the perfect plays.

During the last hour, he hones in like a heat-seeking missile on the stocks poised for big gains.

Using his secret system, he buys and sells some stocks within the last hour of trading.

Those plays produce almost instant profits in a few short minutes.

However, he holds on to some of the plays (locking in his profits for the day) and liquidates those plays for even greater profits during the opening market gap the next day.

Thus, one trade becomes two profit streams.

Of course, you don’t have to worry about this if you don’t want to.  You can sit back, close everything out and collect gain after gain during the "power hour" alone.

I’m just showing you the genius —  and profit potential — that stems from Jim’s proprietary strategy.

I want you to have the most moneymaking power you can.

And by making just a handful of trades per day, you can generate double-digit returns faster than you probably ever knew.

Remember, the "power hour"  occurs when the volume of trading is at its daily peak and during the most liquid time frame in a trading day.

Now It’s YOUR Turn

First, let me summarize the benefits of trading the "power hour."

With first-hand knowledge of Jim’s proprietary secrets, you’ll know how to:

Make up to double-digit returns from your trades every day the stock market is open.  
Profit TWICE from a single stock play. 
Capitalize on events that impact the U.S. stock market on a daily basis. 
Safely take advantage of market glitches and provide yourself with a security blanket against extreme market reversals. 
Piggyback the "Big Money." The last hour is reserved for all the big mutual funds, hedge funds and other institutional investors to make their moves for the next day or next week. 
Reap profits from the opening market gap, instead of waiting to trade the gap. Most people are afraid of stocks gapping the next morning. We secure plays that will gap in our favor. 
Position your trades for fast liquidity. All the volume is done in the last hour, INTO the first hour, so you have the most liquidity. 
Use the last hour of trading as an intraday hedge for long term positions. 
Avoid getting fooled by false breakouts. 
Make your core positions by letting the market show you how the price action has gone. And thus, determine the validity of any play with more certainty.
Use this strategy regardless of your level of experience as a trader to make serious money in the stock market. 

Now you can see why it was so hard for me to convince Jim to release his secrets to you today…

Normally he keeps his proprietary knowledge under tight wraps.  He’s not one of those guys who writes books or goes on TV shows.

To be fair, very few people on earth would be willing to release information this powerful.

So it’s understandable that Jim was reluctant…

However, after a little prodding, he agreed to teach his secrets to folks who are serious about making money in the markets.

But there is one catch… he’s only willing to reveal his secret to a small amount of folks.

Read on for the details…

It's the Easiest Money You'll 
Make Trading Stocks

Jim has agreed to allow only 250 traders in.  No more than that.

For those of you lucky enough to get in, you’ll quickly see…

ALL the work is done for you. In other words, you don't have to sit around trying to figure out how to trade the "power hour" on your own.

You benefit from all the legwork and research Jim has done since he was 10 years old.

All the market analysis, stock-watching, strategy development and usual grunt work is done by Jim.

All you have to do is sit back, take in Jim’s secrets for yourself, and you’ll be trading the "power hour" like a pro in the blink of an eye.

As I say, everything is already done and compiled FOR you.

Here’s the deal…

After meeting with Jim for a few hours, I was able to convince him to put his incredible strategy on video so folks could learn it for themselves.

This is the FIRST time he has ever agreed to do this…

You may read about this strategy…  you may hear something on TV about the "power hour"… but I can assure you…

You’ll NEVER find Jim’s proprietary information anywhere in the world other than right here.

No one… and I mean no one can give you what I’m offering you today.

And it couldn’t be easier to learn how Jim does what he does…

With a small amount of time set aside, you could easily sit down, watch the videos Jim has put together, and once you’re done… you’ll be set to trade the "power hour"  like a professional.

Few people ever get this chance…  and fewer will EVER learn the information contained in this exclusive video education series.

After all, I’ll reiterate, I can only allow 250 people to access this information today.

Even if 5,000 people email me because they couldn’t get in… I simply won’t allow more than the initial 250 people in.

It's simple.

It's easy.

It could be very profitable.

Now, here's what you get when you become a Last Hour Trading member...

The Last Hour Trading Education Kit. This is several hours worth of online education material. It will teach you EVERYTHING you need to know in order to trade the "power hour" for yourself.  Once you’ve finished these learn-at-your-own-pace videos… you’ll have the power to profit like few other folks on the planet.
FREE Report: The 7 Habits of Highly Successful Traders. If you’re not achieving the results you deserve in the market, don’t worry. I’ll let you in on the
7 Habits successful traders cultivate. You see, through my experience, I’ve discovered top traders leave clues to their success.  Followed correctly, these clues, guide you through the minefields of the markets. And lead you to trading success.
FREE Report: The Trader's Mind. A large part of your success or failure as a trader is psychological. This little report gives you a greater understanding into what you should be thinking when trading. Read it and it will change the way you trade forever.

As a Last Hour Trading member, you get a coach who shows you how to trade for profit. It's like looking over his shoulder while he fills you in on all the details.

He will help you personally to become a better trader.

This is perfect for anyone who: (1) wants to make money daily from the stock market... (2) has at least $25,000 in their trading account, and… (3) has the ability to trade each day starting at 3 p.m.

If that sounds like you, here's how you can...

Check It Out Risk-Free

Jim is a level-headed guy.

He knows the best way to prove the value of this material is to let you test drive it first.

Here's the deal: You can take a full 30-day trial and see what it's like. You'll get full access to all of Jim's information and secrets.

By the end of your 30-day trial, you should be making a nice return on your trading capital. Then, and only then, decide if it's worth continuing.

But, if for some reason you're not happy, you can cancel at any time in those 30 days.  No questions asked.

So, that said, what would you think is a fair

If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. However, I'm curious if anyone actually tried this?

McAfee security software helps the users to secure their data in their computer. This antivirus scans all the folders on the system so that any malware cannot damage the users' essential documents. The first thing McAfee antivirus do is detect all the harmful content from the computer, but the users do not have to worry about the original content of their document as McAfee antivirus secure their original content into the safe place.