Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NUS10 in 2018
Hey Seabed, No wonder you are always ahead of us in the US on news! We appreciate it. Got you on the NUS10 2018 list.

I am new to this forum, but I am a longtimer and as Seabed from Germany. Seabed knows me from a german Nautilus forum. Just got registred here and I would be in for this trip.
Today I sent a mail to IR about Nautilus Wealth LLC and hopefullly can start contributing in the next days with their answer.

'saitham' pid='59941' datel Wrote:I am new to this forum, but I am a longtimer and as Seabed from Germany. Seabed knows me from a german Nautilus forum. Just got registred here and I would be in for this trip. Today I sent a mail to IR about Nautilus Wealth LLC and hopefullly can start contributing in the next days with their answer.

Welcome saitham, and thanks in advance for your IR email. You beat me to it and looking forward to hearing their response.

'saitham' pid='59941' datel Wrote:I am new to this forum, but I am a longtimer and as Seabed from Germany. Seabed knows me from a german Nautilus forum. Just got registred here and I would be in for this trip. Today I sent a mail to IR about Nautilus Wealth LLC and hopefullly can start contributing in the next days with their answer.

Welcome saitham, I have been following your exchanges with kopy for quite a while now and it is good to see you two on-board here.

I think you are both a valuable addition to this forum.

'scampoco' pid='59931' datel Wrote:, Chrispy (where you from Chrispy?),

Inm out of Connecticut in the US smiley