Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Armstrong and Finlayson pony up

Nice to see some leadership using own cash. Well done fellas

Insider name: Armstrong, William Ellis Insider's Relationship to Issuer: 4 - Director of Issuer Ceased to be Insider: Not applicable Security designation: Common Shares

2776745 2016-01-22 2016-01-24 Direct Ownership : 10 - Acquisition or disposition in the public market +45,000

General remarks: Insider name: Finlayson, Christopher Geoffrey Insider's Relationship to Issuer: 4 - Director of Issuer Ceased to be Insider: Not applicable Security designation: Common Shares

2776746 2016-01-22 2016-01-24 Direct Ownership : 10 - Acquisition or disposition in the public market +8,000

Million bucks for Armstrong
Hope his wife doesn't find out

But I thought no insiders could buy if there was any hint of drilling going on or any deal negotiations. Maybe they changed that policy and we'll see it when this year's MIC is released in April.

Or maybe there really is no drilling or deal negotiations. This is two confusing.

According to OSH there is drilling. According to TOT there is testing. Maybe IOC knows nothing?

Good timing. Two days after a six year low!

Maybe Interoil is no longer the operator !!

Doesn't matter who Operator is. No allowance for that in policy. As partner in JVOA and SPA they are involved and have knowledge of drilling and testing activity and they supposedly are negotiating a deal on TBR.

'Palm' pid='66238' datel Wrote:Doesn't matter who Operator is. No allowance for that in policy. As partner in JVOA and SPA they are involved and have knowledge of drilling and testing activity and they supposedly are negotiating a deal on TBR.

Like I have been saying, that was all BS.  Lawyers provide advice to companies, they do not police companies.  It is not uncommon in companies to ignore the advice of their lawyers.  If you think the chief legal counsel is going to stop executives from buying stock, you are mistaken.  What would happen in the real world would be to give legal counsel the job to justify why they can go buy stock.

Just my opinion.

Fully agree Will. I've been saying same for quite some time.

These industry guys have advantaged foresight on oil price trends IOC has traded that trend. Likely these guys see oil's bottom now and this explains why they didn't buy stock until now. Not blackout periods, not lawyers. Patient, shrewd investing. These purchases bode well for recert # confidence they hold. Pisses me off they used all the shareholder $ to buyback stock in mid 50's. Easier to be coerced to spend others money, by those others who are demanding 'action'. These purchases are the best IOC development since arbitration win.