08-05-2014, 04:52 PM
If Management and BOD recommend a low price, they must agree to leave the board on any higher price!
|
"Low" Takeover Bid Coming? Would not be in the best interest of shareholders
|
|
08-05-2014, 04:52 PM
If Management and BOD recommend a low price, they must agree to leave the board on any higher price!
08-06-2014, 02:50 AM
Let an offer come in before we dismiss it. Shareholders, wall street, management and other oil companies can decide if it is a "low ball" offer after it is presented, not before. Drill baby, drill.
08-06-2014, 10:01 AM
I say let's hear an offer. Enough conjecture. I don't worry about them selling at 90. Get me an offer firsT...
08-07-2014, 12:46 AM
I would love to see an offer at $85. That is where the stock would rise to immediately. If the street felt that the price was too low and that there would be multiple SM ready to start a bidding war, then the price would rise above $85. I personally do not think we see any type of offers until the picture gets clearer.
L Ron Rules!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|