[quote='jft310' pid='37193' dateline='1392143088'] Every day Civelli delays costs the minority BIG dollars [/quote
The IPI buyout has not been announced. Why? Is there not only one likely reson why? I.e. They don't have a deal. Why else? Could it be anything else? Why don't they have a deal? It can't be for lack of time. It's been 2 months. Could the govt be the holdup? No. They want this accelerated don't they? The IPI must not like the offer. Are the IPI staying current on cash calls? If I had bought into a deal that was preparing to drill several exploratory wells, no way I would sellout now. Drill those wells first. IOC may be in negotiations with Total to modify the SPA cause the IPI ain't selling. Why else would this drag out? Sorta like ioc's deal with XOM. MH didn't like that so he just let the clock expire. Worked for him. Maybe IPI are copying his tactics? If one or more exploration wells hit big then would you want to rethink the E/A deal with Total. The market gave some signals that the total deal wasn't pleasing and we're still in low 50s pps. IOC may have different news ahead as they usually do. Just being realistic.

