'Mountainbiker' pid='43405' datel Wrote:Well, at this juncture, you either believe them or not believe them. For myself, I have doen enough DD and I stick to my LONG call and hold shares and adding here today. Everyone needs to decide whether to stay or say goodbye to NQ.
Great point! I BELIEVE>>>>> That
1] Management thought that the extra 15 days wold be enough time to file the 20f... Either because of the law firm or independent board members....
2} Did they ask PWC if they would sign off on the 20f with out Deloitte finishing? Yes and PWC said NO!
3] Is management over their heads with the short attack? Yes
4} should mamagement announce any contracts no matter how ig before the 20-f No! a waste of time right now!!! best to shut up and focus on getting 20-f DONE!
5] Now we are looking at a $12 stock after 20-f AND clean audit! Maybe... Damage is done to shareholder trust..

