10-02-2014, 11:57 PM
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I just sold half of my OSH shares and all of my STO shares last Friday.
Maybe time to wait another week or two and see if oil/gas prices stabilise, and then buy back into those shares ?
And I just sold half of my OSH shares and all of my STO shares last Friday.
Maybe time to wait another week or two and see if oil/gas prices stabilise, and then buy back into those shares ?

