Poll: When will a deal be announced
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
July 1 - July 15
0%
0 0%
July 16 - July 31
4.65%
2 4.65%
Aug 1 - Aug 15
2.33%
1 2.33%
Aug 16 - Aug 31
41.86%
18 41.86%
Sept 1 - Sept 15
25.58%
11 25.58%
Sept 16 - Sept 30
6.98%
3 6.98%
Later
18.60%
8 18.60%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
When do you think IOC will announce a deal?
#31
Tree, while I will be out since I am in that block I have problem with it bing next week or the week after...I will share in the multimillion dollar prize as well!!!!! C'mon IOC!!!!!
Reply

#32

'jft310' pid='9880' datel Wrote:Inside tip. I figured the Sept 100 calls were sold by maybe Wells. He wanted them to expire worthless. He didn't sell the Jan calls!!And bought by the shorts Long as a hedge. Therefore Late Sept made the most sense to me. I wonder if I am lucky.?? I think NEC approval is quote WA any day now.Source London RJ webcast. I also understand he said FID's 4 weeks after that and thats Oct for FID's . I think thats the IOC FID's. After that as the bids rise as risk is reduced we get a bid selected from someone for a sell down partner. And that might be November.I can wait.

Although "hope" is not a strategy (positioning all taken care of), I sincerely hope you are correct and that your sources have not let you down.

We will all be well rewarded.

VS

Reply

#33

'Tree' pid='9117' datel Wrote:July 1 - July 15 0 0% July 16 - July 31 Gator, Petrovale 2 5.88% Aug 1 - Aug 15 Palm 1 2.94% Aug 16 - Aug 31 admin, ArtM72, Ass0ciatedPress, davidhmtk, efi426hemi, jake990037, Justin94360, maui4marko, Moose, MRP, oilmd9, petrengr1, qekc0303, sltibbs, Spartina, strategyguy536, tarulestheday, Thylacine-2 18 52.94% Sept 1 - Sept 15 dorr9352, ebster123, jiminsidz, johnwgrant, Markr, Putncalls, Tusker, TxPm 8 23.53% Sept 16 - Sept 30 jft310 1 2.94% Later* doublebagger448, PCTech, TomCrooz, Tree ********** 62% of voters now out of the sweepstakes........The lucky winner(s) of the life time supply of Long Pig Soup will SOON be revealed.

As of 9/1/12 this is the poll.

Winners of the lifetime supply of Long Pig Soup are Tree and Crooze, since we voted by 7/7/12.

Second prize of 1 year unlimited 'Dial-A-Beer' membership, awarded to doublebagger and pctech,  compliments of our friends at the napanapa Dial-A-Beer franchise

Thank you, thank you....really you are all too nice,  thank you.

Reply

#34
Beers on me for the two of you.
Reply

#35

'Tree' pid='10513' datel Wrote:

'Tree' pid='9117' datel Wrote:July 1 - July 15 0 0% July 16 - July 31 Gator, Petrovale 2 5.88% Aug 1 - Aug 15 Palm 1 2.94% Aug 16 - Aug 31 admin, ArtM72, Ass0ciatedPress, davidhmtk, efi426hemi, jake990037, Justin94360, maui4marko, Moose, MRP, oilmd9, petrengr1, qekc0303, sltibbs, Spartina, strategyguy536, tarulestheday, Thylacine-2 18 52.94% Sept 1 - Sept 15 dorr9352, ebster123, jiminsidz, johnwgrant, Markr, Putncalls, Tusker, TxPm 8 23.53% Sept 16 - Sept 30 jft310 1 2.94% Later* doublebagger448, PCTech, TomCrooz, Tree ********** 62% of voters now out of the sweepstakes........The lucky winner(s) of the life time supply of Long Pig Soup will SOON be revealed.

As of 9/1/12 this is the poll.

Winners of the lifetime supply of Long Pig Soup are Tree and Crooze, since we voted by 7/7/12.

Second prize of 1 year unlimited 'Dial-A-Beer' membership, awarded to doublebagger and pctech,  compliments of our friends at the napanapa Dial-A-Beer franchise

Thank you, thank you....really you are all too nice,  thank you.

Let's break the tie with closest pick to actual day news released .  Loser of Sparty/Brutus showdown picks first.

L Ron Rules!
Reply



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)