Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Holdings update
#1

I was taking a look today at some of the updates to the top holders as of Sepf 30th. While many institutions have yet to report there were several interresting things:

1) So far from the firms that have updated we are net positive 280,000 shares with no firms yet reporting major decreases

2) So far we have one brand new buyer, HAP Trading, that picked up 171,056 shares

3) I don't know why I didn't notice this before but our 10th largest holder is Alliance Trust out of Scotland. One thing interesting about Alliance and I'm not trying to start rumors simply point out an interesting fact is that Alliance Trust's single largest holding as of Oct 1 was none other than RDS

Once other firms start reporting over the next several weeks I think we will have a better idea of who was buying/selling on the days where we hit all time highs

Reply

#2
More firms are starting to send in their Sept 30th holding updates. This is important bc it gives us an idea if any major holders sold when we were in the 90's. The amazing thing is that so far no major holders have decreased their positions and there are actually a number of firms that have increased their positions. It will be a couple more weeks before all of the firms send in their updates but so far it's appearing more And more that this latest selloff has been a short attack and NOT longs closing out positions.
Reply

#3
At $65 ish I have been adding and see IOC well above $90 before I sell.
Reply

#4
Jft, I think most of the ppl on this board are in it for the long haul and won't sell until we see a SD at the very minimum. However we are different then mutual funds and hedge funds that are responsible to clients. I had assumed that when the stock went into the 90's at least some of the Mutual Fund holders would lock in a profit for their clients but I'm glad to see they didn't
Reply

#5
Also interesting. ; http://www.insidermonkey.com/insider-tra...dge-funds/
Reply

#6
Freddie, that site hasn't updated for the quarter ending Sept 30th but I look forward to seeing the results when it does
Reply

#7
Anybody know the date of oneil's 100th day speech? Tia.
Reply

#8
(11-13-2012, 08:34 AM)TxPm Wrote: Freddie, that site hasn't updated for the quarter ending Sept 30th but I look forward to seeing the results when it does

Sorry..this was the link meant to be..
http://www.insidermonkey.com/insider-tra...p/1221715/

Still monkeys out there that think ioc is a fraud...friggin amazing
Reply

#9
Everyone here needs to read that article to realize how little these shorts know and how they will manipulate the truth. Everything mentioned in that article is false and most I don't even have the slightest clue where he is getting his information from.
Reply

#10
Also not to belabor the point but I just was thinking of something.
Considering IOC has very little Wall Street coverage from an analyst standpoint and they are relatively unknown by the general public where do all these new/startup/unknown Hedge funds keep hearing about IOC and getting all the same non-material incorrect facts about it? It seems to me someone is feeding it to them
Reply



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)