Posts: 690
Threads: 41
Joined: Jun 2012
Reputation:
87
More firms are starting to send in their Sept 30th holding updates. This is important bc it gives us an idea if any major holders sold when we were in the 90's. The amazing thing is that so far no major holders have decreased their positions and there are actually a number of firms that have increased their positions. It will be a couple more weeks before all of the firms send in their updates but so far it's appearing more And more that this latest selloff has been a short attack and NOT longs closing out positions.
Posts: 8,568
Threads: 1,342
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
380
At $65 ish I have been adding and see IOC well above $90 before I sell.
Posts: 690
Threads: 41
Joined: Jun 2012
Reputation:
87
Jft, I think most of the ppl on this board are in it for the long haul and won't sell until we see a SD at the very minimum. However we are different then mutual funds and hedge funds that are responsible to clients. I had assumed that when the stock went into the 90's at least some of the Mutual Fund holders would lock in a profit for their clients but I'm glad to see they didn't
Posts: 690
Threads: 41
Joined: Jun 2012
Reputation:
87
Freddie, that site hasn't updated for the quarter ending Sept 30th but I look forward to seeing the results when it does
Posts: 689
Threads: 43
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
54
Anybody know the date of oneil's 100th day speech? Tia.
Posts: 690
Threads: 41
Joined: Jun 2012
Reputation:
87
Everyone here needs to read that article to realize how little these shorts know and how they will manipulate the truth. Everything mentioned in that article is false and most I don't even have the slightest clue where he is getting his information from.
Posts: 690
Threads: 41
Joined: Jun 2012
Reputation:
87
Also not to belabor the point but I just was thinking of something.
Considering IOC has very little Wall Street coverage from an analyst standpoint and they are relatively unknown by the general public where do all these new/startup/unknown Hedge funds keep hearing about IOC and getting all the same non-material incorrect facts about it? It seems to me someone is feeding it to them