Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PNG PM says NUS a waste
https://postcourier.com.pg/pm-labels-sol...nvestment/

(05-09-2019, 01:45 AM)KingKongFong Wrote: https://postcourier.com.pg/pm-labels-sol...nvestment/

The article does indicate that the license is still alive.  This is an asset.  It is true that the current PM is not hot on NUS but he would be glad to still own his share when we get first gold.

so why is NUS STUFFING EVERYONE AROUND IF THE LICENSE IS STILL ALIVE.......

(05-09-2019, 09:20 AM)didgi69 Wrote: so why is  NUS STUFFING EVERYONE AROUND IF THE LICENSE IS STILL ALIVE.......

What do you mean by "stuffing"?

its an aussie slang word ...
why are they piss farting around, its been years , lost millions through fraud now no boat ,
 booted off the  Canadian stock exchange, changing management more then changing there under wear 
come on who's pissing in the share holders pockets great to have a licence  and that can be caned by papua new guinea government 
i just find it all strange why other companies haven't invested they have proven  the machines work unless like every thing else its all bullshit 
fake news we basically waisted years to be at the beginning again, i could go on but Ill stop their

(05-11-2019, 01:50 PM)didgi69 Wrote: its an aussie slang word ...
why are they piss farting around, its been years , lost millions through fraud now no boat ,
 booted off the  Canadian stock exchange, changing management more then changing there under wear 
come on who's pissing in the share holders pockets great to have a licence  and that can be caned by papua new guinea government 
i just find it all strange why other companies haven't invested they have proven  the machines work unless like every thing else its all bullshit 
fake news  we  basically  waisted years to be at the beginning again, i could go on but Ill stop their

I do not disagree with your position but I still need some hope.  I have a lot of time and money into this project and hope to get something other than nothing.  We have license, equipment, and a plan.  Problem is we need the boat and a pile of cash to give the plan a try.  Does anyone know when we might hear anything?

the Monitor has extended the letter of intent (“LOI”) Deadline to May 21, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time

some days later?!

(05-14-2019, 05:15 PM)seabedmining Wrote: the Monitor has extended the letter of intent (“LOI”) Deadline to May 21, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time

some days later?!

Maybe they are getting close to a resolution but just need a bit more time. Fingers crossed.

My thinking.  A company will end up buying Nautilus.  they will give us so many shares of their company for so many shares of Nautilus.

(05-15-2019, 12:00 AM)sycamoresouth Wrote: My thinking.  A company will end up buying Nautilus.  they will give us so many shares of their company for so many shares of Nautilus.

I would take that in a second.  Anything more then nothing.