Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
20F and Independent auditing
(05-16-2014, 12:15 AM)Bondguy8 Wrote:

PWC has not resigned.  Does that prove that something might not be wrong and they really do need more time?  Are we still to believe the April 30th press release that DT found nothing?

Well if something was wrong I think resignations would be definite.

'Bondguy8' pid='43380' datel Wrote:

PWC has not resigned.  Does that prove that something might not be wrong and they really do need more time?  Are we still to believe the April 30th press release that DT found nothing?

That is the puzzle that needs to be answered.....

They didn't say anything in the press release whether anything is found. It is lack of information that make it frustrated.

Does anyone else find todays IR statement very poorly worded?  They need to be much more clear even if they can't be more forthcoming.

'Bondguy8' pid='43380' datel Wrote:

No doubt. Otherwise PwC would have resigned today as shorts predicted. I'm not sure if NQ is allowed to disclose what is left to be done by PwC and what have been done. That would give us a better picture.

Statement is designed to say as little as possible. My take would be they are trying to avoid saying anything that may be later used against them. Have to say in my opinion this does not look good.

Have to wait and see if we get any resignations today/tomorrow. If you were an officer of the company and discovered fraud you'd get out ASAP. So if no resignations, maybe there is some hope. Just an opinion, don't want to upset anybody.