Bit of a dry spell lately, but still a few worthwhile comments..
- Comparing InterOil to OilSearch, after all, that’s what RJ did
- Why InterOil’s resource is better in many ways..
- Tens of billions still go into unconventional (expensive) gas development
- The shorts are starting to cover.. Short low, cover high!
- Speaking about those shorts, Den doesn’t mince his words, as usual..
- Their long-term pain point has been exceeded as well
- Apart from being cheap, another reason why InterOil will have customers for it’s gas
- Gas glut? Hardly..
- Ramond James recently used two valuation methods, one by NAV and the other one from a deal involving comparable assets in the rival project on PNG, hence comparing assets in post 1
- Post 3 is significant because billions of dollars go into projects where gas will be much more expensive to develop
- Den has a few chosen words for the shorts logic, or lack thereof in post 5