- It’s up by 45.78% since its inception less than five months ago.
- It has already quite a few positions that have nearly doubled, doubled, or even almost tripled.
- Out of 27 stocks, there are only 3 declining stocks, a difficult thing to achieve given that a lot has to go right for high-risk, high-reward smallcaps which we select.
- As we will explain, time is our friend with our approach.
- We give you new ideas every week and a portfolio update in the weekend, indicating which ones can still be bought.
December 6th, 2020 · Comments Off on Why You Should Join Our SHU Growth Portfolio
Comments Off on Why You Should Join Our SHU Growth PortfolioTags: SHU Portfolio
November 24th, 2018 · Comments Off on Get stock tips early!
Sign up to receive premium content, fill out your email address on the top left (top choice) and receive early stock tips, before we publish these for the general public.
Comments Off on Get stock tips early!Tags: Administration
October 15th, 2020 · Comments Off on United Microelectronics On The Rise
- The company has done very well since our last inspection. It has mastered the art of ROI-focused decision-making.
- There is a secular tailwind with ever more silicon going into ever more stuff. Industry supply and demand balance matters for capacity utilization.
- This matters for capacity utilization and ASPs, and is not under management’s control.
- Given the recent rise in the shares, we think they’re due for a breather.
Comments Off on United Microelectronics On The RiseTags: UMC
October 8th, 2020 · Comments Off on Entegris Keeps On Growing
- To the surprise of management, there was almost no impact of the pandemic in Q2.
- The company is benefiting from structural tailwinds that are set to last, with wafer growth and content per wafer as drivers.
- The company generates substantial amounts of cash.
Comments Off on Entegris Keeps On GrowingTags: ENTG
October 8th, 2020 · Comments Off on MTBC: The Healthcare IT Roll-Up King
- Operating in a fragmented market the company has developed a well-rehearsed acquisition playbook that turns companies around quickly.
- The acquisitions also add numerous cross-selling opportunities and the company is gradually turning into a more sophisticated, integrated healthcare IT platform.
- The shares are attractively priced although the acquisitions are mostly financed through high-yielding preferred shares, a little unconventional and the jury is still out on that.
Comments Off on MTBC: The Healthcare IT Roll-Up KingTags: MTBC
September 29th, 2020 · Comments Off on Semler’s Growth Is Resuming
- While the company has experienced headwinds from the pandemic, growth is already returning.
- The company has a solid growth trajectory generating 90% gross margins and increasing amounts of free cash flow.
- It’s dependent on one solution which is a bit of a risk (although low, in our view) but it’s working on another one.
Comments Off on Semler’s Growth Is ResumingTags: SMLR
September 29th, 2020 · Comments Off on EnLink Midstream’s 15% Dividend Yield, Whether There’s A Catch
- The company was buffeted by the crash in energy prices but swift management action in Q2 managed to turn the situation around.
- While the company still has a large debt, they do generate a lot of excess free cash flow which enables them to decrease leverage further from the present 4.3x level.
- Amazingly, even after slashing the dividend in half the yield is still well into double digit territory (and somewhat higher still on the preferred shares).
- We think the shares can be bought here ($2.50-$2.65) benefiting from a fantastic yield (15%).
- We do think they have to be more aggressive cutting their leverage though.
Comments Off on EnLink Midstream’s 15% Dividend Yield, Whether There’s A CatchTags: ENLC
September 28th, 2020 · Comments Off on EDAP Set For Long-Term Growth
- The company offers an innovative device that produces non-invasive HIFA treatment for prostate cancer with other applications to follow.
- Despite the pandemic and reimbursement which is yet to be settled, the company is still managing to sell these devices.
- An increasing installed base will increase the stream of revenue from consumables.
- The company isn’t bleeding cash and the shares are fairly cheap.
Comments Off on EDAP Set For Long-Term GrowthTags: EDAP
September 28th, 2020 · Comments Off on Issuer Direct Turning SaaS
- The company produced very good Q2 results that moved the stock significantly higher.
- However, to a considerable extent, this is due to a temporary low in operating costs. These will increase in H2 again.
- That doesn’t mean this isn’t a well run company that is likely to gain market share, they will.
Comments Off on Issuer Direct Turning SaaSTags: ISDR
September 28th, 2020 · Comments Off on Perion Is Turning A Corner
- The company suffered an onslaught through the pandemic which was partly masked by an acquisition.
- However, it’s cementing its alliance with Microsoft in search through increasing cooperation and two acquisitions are putting its struggling ad business on a new footing.
- Recovery might not be instant, but the pieces seem in place and the shares aren’t expensive.
Comments Off on Perion Is Turning A CornerTags: PERI
September 28th, 2020 · Comments Off on Much Of Southern Europe Is Insolvent
- Don’t take the recent euro strength at face value, it’s simply the result of US rates finally plunging to zero.
- Behind the euro facade is the fact that much of Southern Europe is basically insolvent with the ECB underpinning their public finances as buyer of last resort.
- Funny enough, this ECB buying will become much more difficult when the eurozone recovers.
Comments Off on Much Of Southern Europe Is InsolventTags: Eurocrisis