Things are quieting down on the boards, but nevertheless a few fine posts..
- Rising star jackwchen with his technical take on Elk4, and the implications for Ant2
- Our familiar engineer responding
- More people butt in
- Old hand geologydude got it right
The latter post is indeed correct, Elk2 flowed 40,000 barrels a day from the lower puri limestone, it does flow, InterOil is not necessarily dependent on the higher porosity/permeability reef or much higher porosity/permeability upper dolomite sections.
- A keen observation by us2uoo1
- Exxon/OilSearch seems set for Final Investment Decision beginnings of December
The latter bodes wel for official PNG project approval for InterOil’s LNG project, as the most probable reason for the delay there was to give OilSearch no headache. And finally:
That seems just in time for InterOil’s project. If they’re not developing oil first, that is…