- Asian spot prices of liquefied natural gas were seen around $12.30 per million British thermal units (mmBtu)
- The most expensive imports were from Qatar, priced at an average of
$730.47/mt ($14.05/MMBtu). The cheapest cargoes were from Oman, priced
at an average of $452.43/mt ($8.70/MMBtu).
- Petronet in deal with Gas Natural to buy 22 LNG cargoes
- The concluded PNG/LNG Investment treaty looks to be the key to
unleashing massive Japanese Energy Investment into PNG and specifically
the development of projects which Petromin is involved and Elk/Ant.
- Most global LNG producers are willing to feed most of their supply to Japan, which is ready to take up all supply at any cost.
- We know these facts.
- Looks like both Wayne’s (Hamal and Andrews) converted 10k+ in stock options to common yesterday.
- Flex General Shareholders meeting
- There are 2 things (at least) that might affect what Flex needs to be able to cash flow their needs.
- EWC was paying $4.18/MCF for the processed gas.
- Per the notes to the financials it looks like the cost of the FLNG will be $1.168 billion. It is stated that no additional payments will be due to Samsung until delivery. Also, as far as IOC/PAC LNG’s guarantee for the final payment to Samsung, as expected that is described as a “backstop” guarantee.
- Sir Michael, who witnessed the signing of the heads of agreement between InterOil and Energy World Corp (EWC) in New York last Tuesday