- What the world looks like to Wall Street
- The chimp and the tiger cubs..
- The 50 most influential people in love
- The beauty of construction spending is that you wind up with things —
roads, bridges, tunnels, rails, schools, sewage treatment plants, power
plants, airports, dams — that last for decades and get passed from one
generation to the next.
- Fannie and Freddie to blame?
- A rather funny dissection of a hack job on ‘Zombie Economics’
- One senior investment banker is more blunt: “People are scared that the government doesn’t know what the fuck it’s doing.” He tells a story about an acquaintance who took out €30,000, wrapped it in a bag and stashed it in his garage. “The bag had previously had some food inside,” he says. “So it attracted rats, who ate the notes.”