- Hydrogenics is experiencing an increased interest in its solutions on multiple fronts.
- A virtuous cycle is possible where the increased interest produces economies of scale and learning, driving down cost and increasing adaptation.
- This will also lead to increased hydrogen infrastructure, lessening the constraints for further adoption and benefiting the company directly.
- Operational leverage is another likely product, it could take the company close to profitability this year.
- Significant execution risk remain though.
Hydrogenics: Possibly Profitable This Year But With Risks
January 20th, 2018 · No Comments