- The company has been bleeding customers and cash for quite some time.
- There are some signs there is a potential for slowing this, but too little to get excited about.
- The big improvement should come from their new platform, Marin One, which is about to launch commercially in June. Existing customers are already transitioning.
- Whilst a number of arguments can be made to expect a turnaround because of Marin One, there are, as of yet, few actual signs, so this is certainly not for the faint of heart.
- Investors with a nervous disposition should wait for signs of a turnaround materializing.
Marin Software: A Race Against Time
June 3rd, 2018 · No Comments