- Don’t be fooled by the bad Q2 results, First Solar, by being very conservative, has built valued stability for itself in an environment that is rather volatile.
- Another plank of their iron-clad position is the competitive position of their series 6 panels.
- The company is an object lesson in how to manage a solar company and the one name investors should definitely own in this space.
- Nevertheless, even First Solar isn’t completely insulated from what’s going on in the market and the Chinese policy change will also impact it to some extent.
- We take issue with Goldman Sachs’ pessimistic view and given that we have hit their greatly reduced price target, we see a slow recovery of the share price.
First Solar Is The One Company To Own In The Solar Space
August 2nd, 2018 · No Comments