- The company is riding several waves, most notably that of the electrification of transport.
- Wafer level burn-in is likely to become the industry standard providing a huge opportunity to Aehr’s FOX-XP’s systems.
- Management is increasingly optimistic that the trickle will turn into opened floodgates, on progress of talks with several more potential customers.
- The company enjoys strong operational leverage, an increasing demand for consumables and has a sound balance sheet.
- The shares have given up much of their recent gains and are now reasonably priced.
- Looking for more investing ideas like this one? Get them exclusively at SHU Growth Portfolio. Learn More »
Time To Start Accumulating Aehr Test Systems Again