- Eltek operates in the high-end of the PCB market, mostly serving defense industries in the US and Israel.
- The company has managed to produce decent growth and margin expansion the last couple of years, producing solid cash flows.
- There are no immediate reasons to assume that these favorable developments can’t continue, and the shares aren’t expensive.
September 22nd, 2020 · Comments Off on Eltek’s Improving Fundamentals Have Legs
Comments Off on Eltek’s Improving Fundamentals Have LegsTags: ELTK
September 22nd, 2020 · Comments Off on Kopin Should Bounce From Here
- The company already has two military programs in production, with at least three more to follow before the end of next year.
- This will provide a considerable revenue boost, reduce cash bleed and could further increase margins.
- The technology developed for the military will be leveraged in the VR/AR market, which perennially is just around the corner.
- While the company operates at the frontier of microdisplay technology, it’s a crowded field and the company still loses considerable amounts of cash.
- We took a position for our marketplace SHU Growth Portfolio at $1.39 on Tuesday.
Comments Off on Kopin Should Bounce From HereTags: KOPN
September 22nd, 2020 · Comments Off on FormFactor Is Set To Continue Growing For Years
- FormFactor is a leading supplier of advanced probe cards, and the demand for these is likely to grow faster than the growth of the overall semiconductor market.
- The company has a history of growth and steadily increasing finances, and we see no reasons for this to change anytime soon.
- It has a healthy balance sheet, and the shares are not overly expensive in this market environment.
Comments Off on FormFactor Is Set To Continue Growing For YearsTags: FORM
September 22nd, 2020 · Comments Off on Fulgent’s Epic Ramp In Testing Is One For The Ages
- It’s only a relatively small player in the rapidly expanding field of genetic testing, but this is changing in front of our eyes.
- It was already known for the quality of their platform which could develop new tests faster than most and at lower price points.
- But what they have done with Covid testing is truly impressive, and the financial results are ramping hand in hand.
Comments Off on Fulgent’s Epic Ramp In Testing Is One For The AgesTags: FLGT
September 20th, 2020 · Comments Off on Digital Turbine Is Killing It
- Digital Turbine is benefiting from revenue synergies and past deal implementations. It’s even growing in a stagnating mobile device and ad market.
- We see this continuing for years to come, as there are plenty of opportunities left.
- And the company can do it all over again in the OTT market.
Comments Off on Digital Turbine Is Killing ItTags: APPS
September 20th, 2020 · Comments Off on Intevac Can Be Profitable This Year
- The company produced surprising Q2 results on the unexpected sale of two 200 Lean systems, and management has gotten more optimistic about the year.
- However, there are no 200 Lean sales expected in Q3, so this quarter will fall back quite a bit.
- All of its businesses look set to have a good 2021, although significant uncertainty remains on the macro front.
- The company is generating cash and has an ironclad balance sheet.
Comments Off on Intevac Can Be Profitable This YearTags: IVAC
September 20th, 2020 · Comments Off on Avid Turnaround Has Considerably Further To Run
- The company actually managed to turn profitable despite a pandemic induced headwind that cut 50% of their product sales.
- The good results were produced by an ongoing shift to SaaS and aggressive reduction in COGS and OpEx.
- Much of that is going to last when product sales gradually return.
- We think the shares are well below where they should be considering the progress the company is making.
Comments Off on Avid Turnaround Has Considerably Further To RunTags: AVID
September 20th, 2020 · Comments Off on Ceragon Has Further To Run
- The company had a good second quarter and there are several tailwinds blowing, despite the residual uncertainty with respect to the pandemic.
- Gross profits are set to increase meaningfully in Q3 with the company returning to more normal revenue and gross margin ranges.
- While a good deal of the recovery is already priced in, the shares have some further room to run.
Comments Off on Ceragon Has Further To RunTags: CRNT
September 20th, 2020 · Comments Off on Video Is Booming, But Brightcove Is Only Benefiting At A Snail’s Pace
- Video traffic already had secular tailwinds and now a host of institutions and companies have been forced by events to make much greater use of video.
- The company is the market leader with its online video platform, but we find a curious disconnect between the optimistic language and the company’s results and guidance.
- The company should still do well with the secular tailwind blowing and the shares are not expensive, but we expected more.
Comments Off on Video Is Booming, But Brightcove Is Only Benefiting At A Snail’s PaceTags: BCOV
September 20th, 2020 · Comments Off on Crunch Time For FlexShopper
- The company has a great business model that produces growth and significant operational leverage during good times. In that light, the shares are really quite cheap.
- But the economic fallout from the pandemic is significantly increasing the uncertainty, even if the first couple of months didn’t produce anything alarming.
- We prefer to wait for Q2 figures to get a much better picture about the size of the emerging risks.
Comments Off on Crunch Time For FlexShopperTags: FPAY