Wayne Andrews is touring the US holding a few investor meetings, we managed to pick up a few points
We managed to get a few of the points discussed, with thanks to people present who brought that to our attention. We’ll start off with the most spectacular:
- They expect all the deals done by year-end, and this could very well lead to a $200 stock price
- Smaller deals can happen fairly soon
- What they’re especially looking for is a farm-in deal, to get much more equipment and simultaneous drilling
- Earnings are somewhere next week
- We have said it before, and we now get it confirmed, Exxon is not going to buy InterOil (at least, up until now, this doesn’t seem to be a realistic option)
- Like we tentatively put out in a rumor, oil did indeed flow to the surface, without stimulation, but the jury is still out whether it’s a commercial find. News could still take a week or two
- Most of the shorts seem to be the convertible holders.
We think this should be enough meat to explain the meat on the recent stock price.
We might have a bit more later.