What we’re reading to get a perspective on the economy and the markets. An interesting down to earth market perspective, China Fire way too cheap, even after disappointment, cloud computing making traditional outsourcing obsolete, the death of the American dream but the birth of it’s wind energy manufacturing and why despite Ireland’s mess, it’s exports are fool proof..
- A bit of a know-it-all, but this article really got some down to earth logic about market turning points
- China Fire (CFSG) beaten to pulp before and after missing earnings, but it’s still ridiculously priced with EPS expected of $1.20-6
- Traditional outsourcing to be usurped by cloud computing giants Google and Amazon?
- Death of the American dream?
- The Birth of American wind power manufacturing industry
- Battery cost for electric cars cut by 85%?
- Why Ireland’s exports are recession proof